Sunday, March 28, 2010

here's a whopper... want fries with that?

check this out.

living on my own... i'm a messy person.
yeah - my desk is covered in junk.
half the floor's covered in clothes.
hah - clothes i rarely wear - so they just end up staying there.
waiting to be stepped over.

and dishes.
yeah - so i tend to pile up on the dishes.
oh - dont worry - they have their own spot where they go when i'm done with them.

so this one week - i let it pile up more than i should have.
it was a busy week! honestly.

middle of the week comes - wednesday - the day i picked to do my dishes.

and what do i come home to?
my room has been emptied of my dishes.
wait - hold on there - not just dishes though.
pop cans. an empty peanut butter jar.
and dishes. yeah i think that's all there was.

oh it gets better - dont worry.

so i go downstairs and... oh! my dishes!
sitting there... on the kitchen counter... 
i was like... what the heck?
who has the indecency to go into my room.
yeah - into my room. without me knowing. at all.
to get my dishes? (and not just my dishes remember?)

who does that?
to top it off - this rude person takes my dishes out of my room..
and sets them on the kitchen counter - and when i get home - asks me "do you mind doing your dishes?"

who in their right fracking mind does that?
if you have the frickin impoliteness and indecency to go into my room - into my room - and grab my dishes
and put them on the kitchen counter - you better do those damn dishes your freakin self.

honestly i just dealt with it and did my dishes anyway.

"but there were no dishes in the kitchen, so all i could do was go into your room"

i'm sorry... what?
i did not have every single damn dish in my frickin room.
wash a dirty one and use that - text me, call me - wait for me to get home at least.
dont go into my room without my permission (which i wouldn't give anyways)
to get some dishes (which honestly, weren't that many) - set them on the counter
then proceed to ask me to do my dishes and top it off with the cherry of "oh, could you scrub those before putting them in the dishwasher? thanks"

hahaha.
i look back and laugh at that now.
so funny.
like... honestly. who the heck does that?
i live the most like a bachelor out of the three that live in this house... 
and i'm the only one NOT single... take that one home and chew on it.

meh. stuff happens.
live with it - ya move on.
live a little more free.
don't be stuck up.
honestly - it's no fun.

rule #32 - enjoy the little things.

No comments: